Cherokee Measurement & Control is seeking an Inside Sales position for its Tulsa, OK Headquarters. Liaison to manufacturers assisting customers with orders and partnering with outside sales. This position requires excellent customer relations, initiative, and sound decision-making as well as those outlined below. Strong knowledge of gas and liquid measurement in Energy industry highly preferred. Duties and responsibilities include; quotations, CRM utilization, purchasing responsibilities, expediting orders for customers including tracking and following up, managing and coordinating priorities, and problem-solving.
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Goal-oriented and capable of meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-focused skills
- Strong computer skills, and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, High School completion/ equivalent
- Ability to interact with manufactures, customers and staff in a professional, friendly, courteous manner
- Takes initiative to foresee challenges and actively seeks/provides effective solutions
- Superior time management skills and efficient organizational skills; Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Proven ability to work independently, must demonstrate a high level of initiative and ability to plan and organize complex requests
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality, demonstrates independent thought and judgment
Demonstrated customer service skills, negotiation and purchasing skills a plus. Strong knowledge of gas and liquid measurement in Energy industry highly preferred. Proven history of quotations and CRM knowledge desired. Excellent interpersonal, communication and coordination skills. Proven organizational skills, MS Office proficient.
Cherokee Measurement & Control is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer (no phone calls please)
Qualified applicants please download the application and submit it along with your resume using the form below. “Cherokee is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”Download Job Application