Now, membrane replacement is quick and easy with the new Complete Membrane Assembly.
1) Remove Old Membrane Assembly
• Use a 3/16” allen wrench to remove bottom screw from the probe.
• Keep the Teflon® gasket and rubber gasket on the screw. DO NOT discard the screw.
• Pull membrane assembly from the bottom of the probe and discard.
• DO NOT unscrew probe support (for GP & GPiL models) or cartridge (for GPR & GPRiL models).
2) Prepare the New Membrane Assembly*
• Remove the new membrane assembly from its packaging.
• Unscrew and discard the plastic wing nut, plastic bolt, and both plastic washers. (Be sure the rubber gasket remains tucked inside the membrane.)
3) Install the New Membrane Assembly
• Slide the membrane assembly around the probe support or cartridge and gently insert it into the bottom of the probe. Be sure the end of the membrane tucks into the bottom of the probe. DO NOT tear the membrane.
4) Reattach the Bottom Screw
• Use a 3/16” allen wrench to install the original bottom screw with the Teflon® gasket and rubber gasket into the bottom of the probe.
Part Number: GP-CMA-506 Compatibility: GPR, GP2, GPRiL, GPiL *Hands must be clean prior to handling membrane assembly. Normal skin oils, lotions, grease, and other chemicals can damage the membrane. This kit can be used for probes from August 2002 to present, including Revisions G—Q and all serial numbered probes. Cannot be used for probes with Revisions B—F (containing the one piece supports).
To order, contact us at email@example.com or 918.446.1611